An inexpensive helmet doesn’t have to be basic. The new H10 is loaded with many of the features of our more expensive helmets, including massive ventilation and subtle style. A low ITP (Internal Touch Point) index means fewer points of contact inside the helmet for maximum comfort and improved ventilation. The low-volume shape of the H10 feels less like a bulky helmet and more like an extension of you. 25 vents keep your head cool and let you feel the wind in your hair while a simple two-layer EPS construction provides more substance and durability for a helmet that can sustain a bit more abuse in the back of the car. Pads and mesh liner wick sweat and keep you cool during long days and are easy to clean. A single wheel adjustment system requires only one hand for adjustment.
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Orbea Air Flow Ventilation
· ITP INDEX: MINIMIZES THE INTERNAL POINTS OF CONTACT AND IMPROVES INTERNAL VENTILATION FLOW.
· ES INDEX: 25 VENTILATION HOLES AND A MORE COMPACT STRUCTURE. Tc
- Construction – 2-Layer Technology
· POLYCARBONATE INJECTED IN-MOLD.
· OUTER EPS SHELL.
- Fit System
· ERGONOMIC RETENTION SYSTEM.
· MICRO-ADJUSTMENT WITH A SMALL WHEEL ACCESSIBLE WITH A SINGLE HAND.
· CUSHIONING PADS WITH BREATHABLE MESH FABRIC.
· ADJUSTABLE STRAPS AND CLOSURE.
· BUCKLE WITH PROTECTIVE FEATURE